Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the trainer for 45 min and then did a full body strength workout. I purchased a year membership to Get Healthy U TV and did one of the videos. Oof. It has been a minute. I had a promo to get the year for 99 cents, so I figured why not try it. :)

Looking like we might be getting some snow Thurs-Fri this week. Will be nice!! and will make for some good skiing this weekend.

waving to all!

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Got on Zwift for 45 minutes or so this morning ANDDDD virtually bumped into Thor ... I saw his name on the Zwift rider board and messaged "Hey Thor" (because I figured he would be the only t.kirleis out there) ... and he messaged a "Hey GEO" .... so we're going to do a virtual meet-up on Thursday at 6 AM before he has to get the kids off to school :) Will have to practice my texting and riding ... But it was pretty cool to actually RECOGNIZE someone on there...

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Way to go Zoj to sign up for something new to try! And yes we need more snow!!

Geo - how cool is that!!!?!? Nice meet up plan :).

SB - I saw a pic of the snow and your greenhouse! Oh tomorrow is the day the backcountry permits open up for Grand Teton. I am ready to try to book 4 nights in the camping zones. It will be late Aug. would love to pay a visit to you!

40min walk during lunch. Then 30min on trainer FIB some strength exercises for 30min

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Yo-lets plan on it! Let me know where you book maybe I could join you for part or all of it.
Geo-I have friends on Zwift and keep promising to get on it and try to train together but then keep going outside instead
I got behind in posting for the first week of the year and here I am already behind.
It began to storm a bit and I went on a 3 mile trail breaking little ski up the slope with E I also completed a full strength workout

1 - 4 of 4 Posts