Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo - she decided that law school wasn't for her and now we are moving her stuff OUT of the apartment. She's living at home, taking a class and working. Looking at other graduate degree programs...something in business I think. (2) more trips and we'll have everything out of there.

rainy smutzy cold here today - so 45 min on the trainer and 30 min of weights/core ... time to shower!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
still feeling under the weather from that 'little procedure" last week. In addition we had a huge windstorm which meant climbing to the roof of the barn to re-secure the metal roof which the contractor's hadn't quite refastened down properly, rescuing neighbor's truck cover and rescuing a tarp that came loose and found a barbed wire fence. Are we have fun yet?
I was actually part way into my strength training workout when I noticed the roof yesterday and then again the tarp today.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Zoj - best wishes to DD. Lots go through in young mind, we all remember, right...? And also I try to remind myself that a frontal lobe of the human brain is fully developed only when the person is 25 years old or more.

SB - jeez, be careful climbing up on the roof! My neighbor fell off - luckily there were lots of mulch bags where he fell on, ended up just a shoulder injury.

A lunch with an old friend whom I haven't seen 10+ yrs. She contacted me out of blue; very nice getting reconnected with her. Her two oldest ones (out of 4) are very similar ages to my two... I felt she just needed to unload some concerns about her kids while remembering when our kids got together and had good times.. she is still in the middle of dealing with kids growing up at home. Yeah, raising kids isn't easy...

3000yd swim at a local H.S. Followed a written workout. It takes me to motivate myself to follow a certain workout, but always ends up feeling good and time flies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts