Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geo - nice on the riding and mileage! this week looks pretty decent (if not warm) weather wise. good luck to DD Geo - I agree exciting, scary and sad all at the same time!

I think I am part of a select few parents (goes for DH as well, to an extent) who is going to REALLY miss my kids when they move out for good. l was a wreck when my son went to college (3 hours away) and just about to the same degree (if not a little bit worse) when my daughter started at UMASS Boston. With both of them home - the house is full (if that makes sense) and I am thankful that they are here and healthy.

Yo - I think your hot and humid weather has made it to the East coast - first 80 degree day here and of course I ran in it. lol

We've had some black bear sightings in our neighborhood over the last week or so - yikes.

I forgot! In response to Yo's question about our soon to be pup...Harper arrives on June 6, she will be 10 weeks old then. She is a Blue Heeler mix (Australian Cattle Dog) I'll post a pic here - haven't really told too many people yet. :)

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Geo - good to hear DD is starting soon a new chapter of her life in DC. Lucky father who was able to spend extra time with her thanks to this unusual situations.

Zoj - looking forward to the pic.! And black bear?! Do you live in a rural area..?

Neither of our kids are here with us currently, and it is likely DD will move back in Aug when her current lease at school expires as she has no job yet. That would be a tough adjustment to all of us.

2mile solo walk during lunch and late at night (with DH). After work I took Pony on dirt road, decided to swing by a friend’s house. She was there to catch up while social distancing. She is like 70 now but certainly act much younger. She prob can still kick my rear end on a road cycling. Total 1:25.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts