Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo - hugs - that is exactly what I am not looking forward too. Both kids are home. DS is paying down debt, but it itching to move out. DD is finishing up her Senior year, but is applying to law schools, so she'll still be around for a bit, even if she's in an apartment close to school. She's looking at a bunch in Boston, so within an hour. But all bets are off after that. (eek)

out on the road at lunch for 2.5 miles. First run post skiing...everything felt ok until it didn't. both ankles decided to be cranky at times which just about forced me to walk each time. Guess I need to roll out those calves!

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Zoj - hope your ankles are ok. Thx for a hug, i do miss her walking in my office throughout a day to start chatting away.

SB - wolf? Yikes. It’s pretty boring around here... need some exciting places to explore

2miles walk during lunch to pick up a jag of milk. After work, snowshoed finally! Though felt a bit silly to wear snowshoes on 3” of snow lol. 1.5hrs.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Managed to motivate myself to Nordic Track for 40 mins ... Moderate effort but not pushing it.

I'm sure DS will figure it out at some point, Yo. Different paths and timelines, but they get there. Sounds like DD is on her way for you, Zoj.

Funny what they don't know though. DD called earlier and asked if she had to say anything special to buy a book of stamps in the Post Office ... something she's never done and didn't want to embarrass herself by asking the wrong way :) Still feels like they are both way ahead of where I was at their point in time though...

Might get our 3" of snow overnight... Not going to pull out the x-country skis for that (no ground cover whatsoever!). Still ... it will make the afternoon wood hike with the dog a bit wintry...

Geo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts