Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my butt back on the bike outside...just under 15 miles done at lunch. Felt pretty decent, the last hill back to the house always makes the pace tank. Gorgeous day for it.

Yeah, def feel it in the upper body after skiing - mostly due to the deep water start, but its all good. :)

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Pretty short ride for me as well (18 miles, and 4 were going to/from shop). Owner was very late getting the ride going, so the 14 miles were short and pretty fast. Dark coming early...

Ooh. Marketplace score!!! Nicely done ... And definitely time to treat yourself after 30 years with the same skis...

Nice swim workout Yo! Kind of dread going back in the pool at some point before I shuffle off this mortal coil, but at least it'll be easy on the body!

Geo

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
It is getting harder to go for a longish ride after work, isn’t it…? Do you guys use helmet or handlebar light? I rarely see road riders with lights at night (I guess it’s dangerous at night riding in the road). We, gravel & trail riders are used to this so riding into dark is rather normal for us. But of course this rainy weather isn’t helping us. Cats and dongs here in the evening. Flooding will happen again, particularly in Detroit, the very poor neighborhood… The old Infrastructures just can’t handle this concentrated rain. Ugh.

I enjoy structured nature of a pool swim workout. Not much time to think anything else other than counting lap, focusing on forms and catching breathes between sets. And certainly I m slower than I used to be but prob not too badly. I’m looking forward to 2x /wk pool sessions once ows ends in sometime in Oct.

2-mile walk during lunch during light rain. Then after work, did the 60-min NY ballet company workout.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts