Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dunno about my tri in August - it all depends on how well the "reopening" goes and what phase we end up in. So far, they haven't changed it to virtual yet, but has said we can bump our registration to 2021 without penalty. Also, WTC just announced that Ironman world championship (Kona) has been postponed until Feb 2021. 2021 is going to be a busy year!

Yo - nope does not affect me at all. I can survive without a haircut (that is what hairbands are for) or eating IN a restaurant or even going to the gym. I will not be going back into the office, in any kind of consistent manner, most likely until the end of the summer. and even then, it may only be 1 day a week.

Geo - hope Seacoast goes off this year, but again all depends on if there is a resurgence, right? And what protocols can be put in place. Everything is wait and see right?

Windy, blustery short outdoor ride - 8.1 mile loop by the house. Overall felt better, but slower due to the wind. oof.

Oh and Julie Boyle is selling her house and moving to FLA

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Lots of stuff is wait and see.....

We go to this big flower sale at the Detroit Eastern Market very year, which was supposed to be last weekend. I’m really hoping a local art festival will be on... I’m hoping to stop by the local farmers market on Thursday.

I saw Julie’s post. That’s a huge decision. I meant to ask her if she continues to work. If I remember correctly, she works from home so maybe?

1:15 run. I ran cautiously not to push the hamstring issue to the point of hurting me. Usual headache and heavy legs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts