Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo - a mini-split is an whole house A/C-heater combination. We have one in our bedroom and then one in the dining room which controls the first floor.

Out on the bike today - still a bit sore from Saturday's 42 miler, so when super short. I also tweaked the saddle to see if that would help. Def issues with my left sit bone and most likely not the saddle since everything else feels pretty decent. Sigh. will keep working it. Just need to find some shorts which will help - it is always something.

Tired today - not sure why - probably temp/humidity drain...

· Registered
4,204 Posts
Time for bibs! They do make women's specific that have solutions for pit-stops.

Glad you had a great time, Yo ... and right back to the grind :)

30+ miles commuting. 11 mile way in was nice ... fairly quick and wind at the back. 20 mile way back - not so much ... windy and HAF. Struggled in just below 16 mph...

geo

· Registered
8,412 Posts
Yeah some of my female friends love bibs! Sorry to hear a continued challenge with saddle. I can’t remember the name but two of my friends swear by this super-hard plastic-looking seat (there is also a leather version but cots like a few hundreds) - both had a tough time to find what works.

Geo - “HAF” - took a few sec to figure that out. Nice commuting!

I’m pleasantly surprised that I developed no pain and discomfort while riding during this 400-mile journey. I didn’t ride hard and had frequent breaks maybe that helped tons. Super impressed with my Salsa Journeyman - riding dusty gravel trail for so long, once I rinsed off the dust and lubed the chain but that was it for 8 days of riding. Truly the bike is built for adventure.

HAF as well here. Got 5 miles in before a massage. Also 2 miles of walk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts