Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang!
45 min on the trainer to spin the legs out...I need to expand my selection of routes to ride...meaning i should get back on rouvy..lol

We don't have full ice out on the lake yet, but most of it is gone, so the snowshoes went back up to the condo. And since the ice is out in front of my house, that means the #^^$#$?!! geese can walk right up and onto my lawn. They make such a mess. Time to put the fencing up. sigh.

SB - look for Jackie Nowak on FB and send me a friend request. :) and nice job on the race!!

My son has been skiing since he was 3 (he's 25 now) and has been a ski instructor for over 10 years. Such a good skier. My nephew had sent me video of his kids learning how to ski, so I returned the favor. :)

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
My dog had a fine time on our woods walk today - dashing over to a neighbors pond to bark away some ducks (good watch dog!) then immediately proceeded to roll in green duck sh-t. Moral of the story - keep pup away from goose sh-t, Zoj!

Glad you had fun out there, SBee - and foot was not an issue. Sounds like a typical triathlon - peeling stuff off (but no strippers). Nice of them to give out candy though! My sort of race... Must have been frustrating to attend to the waxing on the home stretch. Kudos for getting out there (and good decision not to go with the 28 by the sound of things ... seems like it would have been a lot more miserable!).

20+ virtual miles in Watopia for me - 1 hour. Did a new route which I liked (Ocean Lava Cliffside Route, which I guess showed up this past December). Picturesque (for Watopia) and mostly flat with one good steep climb. Yesterday I was lazy (again). That time of year when winter has dragged on a bit too long! Time to start of heading out on the roads on the weekends ... time crunched during the week with the hours and temperature.

geo

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
SB - sounds like a good fast race you had inspire of the relentless brutal wind!

Zoj - yeah those birds...

geo - yeah those birds poops.... and time to hit the road, now it stays light until 7-ish.

3000yd swim. A bit coward and had to lift my heads many times to watch who was where to avoid contacts. The after work took Pony to the dirt road. 1:15. Boy I got headache and dizzy afterwards. :(.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts