Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oof, the vid is kicking my butt. woke up with 101 fever and felt like someone was standing on my face and my head in a vise. Thankfully, Tylenol helped with that. I did get prescription for Paxlovid from my doc, so started taking that today.

Stay healthy!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Damn. Feel better Zoj ... First round of it? Been lucky so far - hoping the boosters keep it mild when it does. Hope you improve over the next couple of days...

Zwift for me... a 15 mile effort (tour de Zwift stage 4, cranking with a pack - 25 mph avg), followed by easy 5 mile cool down ride.

geo

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Daym, sorry to hear the COVID came to your house. Any idea how? How is the rest of the family? Yeah hope the med will keep it mild and helps getting rid of it quickly.

25mph ave!!? Daym, you are fast!!

hmm, I thought I posted yesterday. Anyway, 2-mile walk during lunch and 6 miles run in the dark. Headlamp failed and I was trusting smooth & non-obstructed street to run on. Felt good.

Today, there was a group ride plan to ride through the festival lights (nearby city’s light festival opening night). But a host being under the weather and the crappy weather (mid 30’s with rain /snow mix) expected, the group dissolved… another group invited me but opted out. There would be a better day to ride through the lights. Hit the pool instead. 2000yds, with very little noticeable discomfort on my left shoulder. Yay! Maybe the half-ass exercises routines is helping…? Oh and usual lunch time walk. 2.5miles.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yay Yo keep up the exercises!
ZOj-I hope you feel better soon. There's been a surge of it here amongst the boosted it seemed to take 4 days for them all to kick the fever and a few weeks to return to normal. I'm not sure hwo its missed me so far but that's fine with me!

I had my weekly trainer check-in and then an hour of training. I was headed to the EP but SO wanted a walk so we did a 2 mile walk and then he was "freezing" in the breeze on the way home, swimming might have been more fun its cold and dry and windy wind gusted all night keeping me up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts