Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still recovering from Saturday, but too nice of a day to be spent on the trainer. Out for a short 1/2 hour ride, and yep there are body parts that are still sore. :(

Yo - is your daughter back from Hawaii for good? or just a visit?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Ouch. It has been a lovely couple of days. Liking the pre-fall, even though darkness is falling earlier by the minute. Went for an after work ride today - didn't see a shop ride posted, so went for a 27 miler around the bay. Nothing too strenuous. Meant to run tomorrow, but man - my running enthusiasm has dipped :( Still am on the fence about signing up for the half. Guess I'll have to decide by the weekend!

Other than that - not much going on. Nice to have DD around for a bit, even if you are just a laundry slave, I'm sure! (pretty sure she's just visiting, Zoj).

Geo.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Zoj - she is done with a project in Hawaii. For now. Not sure where the next one will be but it looks like she chose not to be the one who goes to sites. She hasn’t shared whole a lot with me yet…

Yeah evening gets dark quickly for sure. I think signing up for a half you are just thinking of would bring your enthusiasm back / do it!!

6.5mile run. It was humid. Lots of walk breaks but when I ran it felt good. Plus lunch time walk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts