Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang!
got my bike fixed (sort of) - one of the cables was hung up on the handle bars, and while I freed it, it is still short for some reason. it will be ok on the trainer, so will not worry about it until after the 1st of the year.

45 min on the trainer with trainer road and some knee PT

that's about it...

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Zoj - how is your knee?

2 mile walk during lunch. Then 3000yd swim at HS pool. They will close for 2 weeks starting this Sat. Where am I going to swim.. :(.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I hear the water in Tampa is lovely this time of year! ;) Also - I feel like I'm about to be kicked out of the club! Sheesh ... my exercising has been HORRIBLE! I'm putting it down to mental exhaustion, trying to get the house back in order after the staining, and - let's face it - being a lazy POS lately. I'm guessing that things aren't going to be much better between here and the NY. Meant to get on the trainer a couple of times this weekend and just .... didn't. Today I managed a virtual ride in New York of the future! 10 miles, but 1000' ft of climbing with a short <1 mile stretch with some good gradients (15+% in spots). Just about to leave @10 pm to go pick up DD from the local airport @ 11 pm for her second 2 week stint home for the holidays. Good times. Sorry I've been so absent!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts