Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo - boo on the hamstring pain! I started doing SLD (with weight) as part of my warm-up just before my run and my hamstring pain has significantly reduced to almost nothing. I'm sure also all the core stuff I have been doing 3 days a week has some impact as well. Give the SLD a try and see how it feels. I do 2-3 sets of 12 per leg with 15#.

Got outside today - partly sunny and some wind, but nice temps. ~3 miles done.

:)

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Hey all - still here, but in a COVID19 and weather- and work-internet-related funk exercise-wise! Not sure that I've done anything since last Thurs. or Friday (beside usual round of dog walking, etc). Hopefully back on track some time later this week!

Lovely grad photo, Yo! Hopefully you had a nice mom's day/DD weekend celebration.

Geo.

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Zoj - what is SLD? Yeah definitely I need to do better job warming up and stretching. When would I learn?

Geo - thank you! She has one more class during a spring semester to complete her two majors/one minor degrees. It was supposed to be field class at “ biostation” but that’s been canceled and became an on-line class. She is totally bummed.

2mile walk. And 30min strength/stretches. We just got 10yds of compost delivered to spread over the poor conditioned grass. It’s A LOT. Man, we need kids to help us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts