Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH is behaving (so far) and is a bit sore. Leg is all wrapped up - has to stay on until Saturday and then he'll switch to his CWX compression leggings...

SB- ouchie! Sorry about the fall! Feel better!

on the trainer for 30 minutes and then a bit of weights for me today. Bowling tonight.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
light weights and stretching plus starting to reorganize my office/loft/gym so that i can put all the "bells" on shelves wiht the other equipment. I got enough space to move the actual kettle and dum bells onto the lower shelf today! I'm wanting to put in a real dedicated shelving area for the weight and band Equpment plus yoga wall and Pilates belts and springs but i'm not sure what to use once i get rid of the old castoff shelving taking up that corner...hit me up wiht your home gym ideas! I had an in person meeting and then met wiht a potential housekeeper so I am late for my date with the EP it should be 25 minutes and then I can make dinner...First a stroll down to the banr in 10 degree temps and dropping... Today I am more stiff than sore so hopefully the swim helps and then tomrorow I'll get back to the strength training.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
No! I didn't get a full ride :). At least this time it was something with the trainer power shutting down (maybe DW accidentally nudged the power cord when she came down to talk). So - 3 mile interrupted, followed by 15 miles in virtual London :)

Hope DH is healing up fine, Zoj... Enjoy bowling!

SB - I'd put a trainer in the space ... No ideas for weights ... Housekeeper?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts