Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another beautiful day here in Central MA...so out on the bike. Avoiding being bombed by acorns!! A bit windy, and roads had debris, but overall a decent ride.

Knee still swollen, but feels ok to ride.

Yo - you are SO much braver than me!! I bailed on swimming in the lake last month. No thanks! :)

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Glad to hear you enjoyed a nice day out riding!

My day just got away from me...... only 2mile walk. Ended up going to purchase a new pair of eye glasses with DD (fashion advice) followed by a Mexican dinner with her and DH. A full intension of doing some strength exercises was gone after sitting at PC trying to figure out how to transfer songs on CD to the PC... ugh couldn't figure it out. Recently I have been listening lots of Japanese pop music from 80's. I am sure you guys can understand the sentiment of listening to the music you grew up with....

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Lovely day here as well. Still waiting for fall to truly kick in! Think it's meant to be cooler and wetter next week, but it's definitely been a mild fall.

Did manage to exercise (bagged it yesterday). Went for a 4.5-ish mile run at 8:20 pace or so. Quick-ish first two, followed by the slow down.

Yes - definitely can appreciate listening to music from the past, although I try to listen to new stuff as well! Don't know much about Japanese pop music. I guess Shonen Knife from their cover of the Carpenters and a few other things, and Pizzicato Five a bit, but that's about the extent of it. I did hear some new Japanese group on BBC-6 (my standard radio listen) ... CHAI ... girl group, very poppy...DONUTS MIND IF I DO is one that's been playing... and one other. Seem to be making some traction Stateside as well (noticed they were playing in Washington DC at some club the kid's been to). Nice harmonies...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts