Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sheesh missed yesterday!

yesterday - outside for just under 3 mile run

Today - 30 minutes on the trainer. Heading to the airport shortly to head down to the in-laws for an early Thanksgiving this weekend.

I'll try to stop in - but won't have my computer with me, so....

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Safe trip, Zoj! TX?

Geo - looks like a nice entertaining ride you had!

2-mile walk during lunch. And 2800yd after work. Felt woozy a bit for the first 30min or so.. maybe dehydrated. Doing mindful drills is helping. Though takes more strengths, which I seem to be lacking. I could hit 1:32/100yds (prob good 10 sec improvement of recent time) but I need lots of rest between as it requires high effort. Took me 1:12. Just didn’t have enough in me to get 200yds more in to get even 3k

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
I'm actually wishing the pool was open here - because wooziness aside, I bet the swimming feels pretty relaxing. Nice job in the improvement!

Where do you get to fly to Zoj? Nice to have a little field trip ... enjoy the early holiday!

DD arrived safely. She is working except for the 2-day holiday break. Here for two weeks though, and my son will be here Saturday for close to a week, so definitely a nice homecoming.

Tried the new area of Zwift today (it just opened today, I think). And yes - very entertaining. Pretty flat (avgd 21+ on the 15 mile route), and a lot of eye candy for sure. It would be a fun place for Zwift racing when I've whipped myself back in shape a bit!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts