Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
End of June??? what the hell???

Anyway - out for just under 3 mile run. Felt better today. Maybe the legs are coming back from Sunday's effort. heading to PT in a bit for my hamstring (I think we can finish up with that), and then start party prep for Saturday. (Taking tomorrow off).

Have follow up for elbow on Tuesday, and I am sure it will be PT for that. Will probably use my current schedule of appointments for the elbow starting next week lol.

Geo & Yo - FEEL BETTER!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Well none of this is good, end of June off line for a week (me) and everyone else feeling bad.
We have sudden terrible mosquitos and allergens (pine pollen my nemesis). After the weekend backpack, I drove to Salt Lake for my "annual" exam/follow up form December and mammogram and then picked up mom who flew in (and her husband my step father) and drove back to Wyoming for a non stop week of cooking, cleaning, hiking fishing. Dropped them off yesterday and i'm getting ready for a weekend backpack trip that has tentatively been pushed to tomorrow am. I'm hoping we can change that because I need a "moment"

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good to you see back SB! Just wondering and was thinking to call you out :). Yeah definitely you need some time to do nothing or a type of hiking with no planning required!

getting better but still not 100%. Just realized this Thursday thread…. Ok what did I do. 1.6 hrs on my Journey Man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts