Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol - trying to get us back on the right day!

Geo - yeah, felt like that when I ran yesterday (Wednesday) too...but glad I got it done.

Yo - bummer about the headache...you just can't catch a break. I know I asked this before, but have you had a hormone panel done (can't remember)?

SB - hope those cramps clear up! Is the rash gone?

Out on the bike today - have to say felt better! seat not more comfortable, but at least it didn't feel like I was fighting the bike. 10.25 mile loop done.

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
Zoj - I don’t think so.... I have come across just today about a headache can be caused by menopause... it’s strange the headache seems to be tied to exercises but sounds like I need to get back to my doc.

2 mile walk during lunch. Then about 2900yd OWS. no wetsuit today and strangely I was at about the same speed with a full wetsuit. This really tells that I was really uncomfortable swimming in the tight suit plus weird buoyancy I was getting. Felt pretty good except left shoulder started bugging a bit.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Glad that you had a better day on the bike, Zoj ...

Left shoulder something you bumped on your ride, Yo?

Myself - 23+ mile ride after work. Weather much more pleasant today ... dropped at least 20 degrees and much less humid!

Geo.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yo- every time one doctor runs a panel the next tells me its wrong. If you can get someone to do comprehensive thyroid and hormone testing its probably worth it. I keep feeling like I need a solution for my heat intolerance and then settling for "live with it after a few rounds. Maybe its time to go another round on the diagnostic front..

Anyway my issue today to buy a lightly used trek remedy 9.8...I want something for cross country besides the gravel bike but this is a LOT of bike. OTOH its had to find bicycles these days and a new lesser bike is probably the same price. The frame is a med/large which I thought would be too large but rides well

Otherwise I went for a 4 mile hike to sacred rim with D hadn't' seen her in a while due to injuries and busy schedules. I forgot my hiking boots but was fine in old trail runners. I then had a busy day of work and then covering all the plants for a huge wind/hail storm followed by temps in the teens. Then a middle of the night wake up because the dome got too cold...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts