Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8 day trek? That's ambitious. I assume a gravel trek? What's the total mileage going to be?

Went out for a 30 mile ride after work ... went on a different sort of route than my usual, heading north-ish into a nearby town ... more urban than most rides.

geo

·
Registered
8,369 Posts

Not sure this link works, but it’s 400-mile adventure on Erie Canal bike tour. They transports our luggage and providers two meals so basically all we have to us ride about 50 miles a day. My first long multi day ride…. Hope I survive!

Well, travel to 5-hr drive to Canada and getting together with my old colleague (who picked me up in his Miyata!) so nothing for me today, other than 1.5min plunk.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh boy - looks like fun. Probably easier on a road bike by the looks of things! 40-60 miles a day is not bad at all ... I'm sure you'll have a great time. Doesn't seem like a bad deal for 8 days with the meals and entertainment/lectures. I'm sure it'll be interesting... ... At my age I'd want the deluxe amenity air mattress though ;) Sounds nice and flat for the most part as well. Take lots of pictures!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts