Kick Runners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is Thor??

Early morning 8 miles with DH. Boy, it wasn't easy. I would like to think I can run 3x of this distance somehow once I give my legs some rest from mtbking... I always feel riding takes way too much out of my running legs.
Some walk/strength workouts during lunch time. Not sure what I would like to do after work. DS at Boy Scout camp this week and DD at Theatre camp (till 8pm) - I am enjoying my freedom!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Yoshi: Do something nice for yourself and get a massage. :)

OWS this a.m. with N1, Kitty (back form France) and Martha. Moe bagged on us. :( Overall a nice easy pace for 1.5 miles, estimated.

Yesterday's 45 min easy run this afternoon when N1 gets out of work. It is going to be hot as hades out there. Yikes!!

Also, Sue coming over for a massage this evening. Right shoulder, scapula or something giving me a lot of trouble. Can't afford down time right now so trying the massage route.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
MQ - a massage sounds wonderful right now! I need to schedule one myself!

40 minutes on the trails yesterday...only way I could get my run (if you can call it that) in...did see a beautiful doe on the trail on the way back...don't know who was more startled/curious, me or her!

short lunch time ride today - got my bike back last night, headset was a total mess. Fortunately, LBS was able to replace it!

stay cool peeps!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
My schedule keeps shifting and filling so fast that I can't schedule a massage and my MT keeps texting...
We have had bumpy water all week with strange swells. i swam again today a little under 2 mi ow. Yesterday a 3 mile hills walk. I am trying to feel rested enough to take on a longer swim this weekend but so far I'm falling behind in all aspects of life!

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
50min swim with bands. I hate bands. Period.

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Blew off my 8 miler instead to go have some drinks in Honor of our Friend Jen. :(

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
AdCo and EmCo: So sorry for your loss.

45 min run with N1 went off as planned. Followed plan as laid out and was done before got back to house. Booked it as storm came in back to house. Hubster was happy not to have to go out looking for us. Pretty agressive storm for a brief period.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts