Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In just about an all day meeting - totally messes up the workout plans. Wanted to get about 15-16 mile ride in, but NOOOOoooo, have essentially kill a lunch break. SO...got a 1/2 hour ride in - probably a good thing, it was tough for some reason.

Bowling tonight.

Yo - looks like you are having a GREAT time!

· Registered
8,412 Posts
One day the time will come when we don’t have to worry about the meetings! Way to get in a ride in a busy day!

Pretty flat except a few days they took us away from canal to a city. I’m just impressed with the old folks who are doing this - I mean they don’t necessarily look like experienced cyclists . Look like these “catered bike tour” are the things to do for older cyclists. Just a sea of old folks and many come by themselves. I mean. I wouldn’t be able to do that all by myself. Today’s new friends are Shady Dan, Tom Boy, and No Shammy Kimmy. 49miles. Relatively easy day. Tomorrow is another metric century day!

· Registered
4,204 Posts
Oof. Hope No Shammy Kimmy makes it in one piece! I assume the 62 mile days are the longest ones?

I had planned on skooching out for a lunch ride too - but 3.5 hour meeting put the kibbosh on that. Still ... cut out at 4 pm to get the ride in (actually brought my bike into work because I wasn't sure of the weather in the morning or the evening - but managed to squeeze in the afternoon ride with just a few sprinkles and no heavy downpoors). 21 miles - mid 17s

geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts