Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SB - a pack of wolf, yikes. Based on animal encounters and very unforgiving winter weather there, I don’t think I can go into wilderness by myself. Happy to have buddies here doing the push-up challenges together. I don’t think I can commit to anything else at this time... so I’m continuing the 20 push-ups. I don’t feel like I’m getting stronger but the fact my left shoulder has been behaving well tells me it is doing the wonder!!

Another successful 3000yds during lunch time! I felt good! Nice to see Mark there and chat for a few minutes before jumping in a pool.
after work was 5.5 miles. Still hard but not as hard as the run the other day.
Supposed to have 3” or so snow. Will see. I’m ready for more snowshoes and xc skiing!

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
I agree, SBee. Adrenaline-fueled indeed! And what a sad waste of a snickers bar ;) I don't think the wolves could get the wrapper open...Unfortunately I don't remember the brand of rake (I just assumed they are all basically the same ... 3 telescoping aluminum sections with a pin lock holding them together). It has lasted for over 10 years - so wish I could remember. Just went out to check and I can't see a brand on it. Closest I can give you is "Made in Canada".

Seems kind of pricey, but this looks cool: SnowPeeler Roof Rake - YouTube

Good to see a positive exercise day, Yo! Swimming and running double as well. Nice!

Myself - a 21 mile Tour de Zwift stage ... gravel ;)

geo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts