Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, has your long break started yet?

I took a day off but had to take care of things here and there. (That's working from home is all about....) Officially, I am in a long break till Jan 4! (definitely a big plus to be in the Automotive industry :) )

3100yd in the same rec center. Only a few other swimmers. Really enjoyed using this rec center. Wish it was closer a bit. Hit the hot tab. Then sauna, Ahhhh, missed all these amenities. (Nor college or high school pool has these stuff)
Then swung by Costco to pick up a few things.... OMG... the store itself wasn't too bad but the traffic getting out of the parking was just insane. Then went for 6miles run (2mile x 3), trying to stay near home as parents-in-law were coming.
Freezing rain started at that time, but luckily the road didn't get slippery.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Technically, we just get Friday off - but plenty of time and quiet work week, so took We/Th off as well. Yesterday was out and about picking up stuff. Tonight - some family gaming (Taboo) and relaxing. Rode about 10 miles on Zwift until it froze on me (out of a planned 19) - but couldn't be bothered to finish it off - so made pizza instead.

Geo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts