Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Good to hear your bowling league is back!!

A good job to hop on a trainer Geo! I’m sure you feel good after an exercise!

Just 45min of walk today. A GF came over to discuss a bIke trip next summer… 400miles from Buffalo to Albany bikepacking trip, that is! Looks like we will join an organized trip (so no need to houl your own stuff) instead of doing on your own. Then I had two calls with China/Japan until 10pm…. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Geo- from time to time (like now) I find I just have to "move some" every day then get back to a routine later in fact planning a routine figuring out what I want to do and getting the parts back together can all be part of the workout process.

Yo bikepacking sounds like your new sport! I have been discussing a 100 mile 2-3 day trip here (3 mountain ranges and all gravel)

I had a fresh new h*ll to experience starting Tuesday night it appears the newest antibiotic triggered pain and cramps first my right leg which is still hurting but no longer solidly locked up then my left foot and now left calf. i ended up running of for an ultrasound Wednesday when they doc feared it was a blood clot. I am now off all the abx and hoping i had enough to kick the infection out. I did swim 35 minutes in the ep last night with the stupid left foot cramp and sore right leg. I think the pelvic pain is mostly gone and it now feels better instead of worse when I exercise of course every other muscle is now screaming at me.... I am going to try for a very short x-c ski today lets see what the legs do and how long it takes to get the skis out as I have a pretty full work day as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts