Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang! I'm back! Actually I was back on Monday, but kept forgetting to check in!

Geo - sorry for your loss. hope you and your family are doing ok.

Yes! Vacation from Aug 8 - 16...actually back on the 14th, but with unpacking, relaxing and getting DD back into Boston, didn't actually start to get back into the swing of things until Tuesday. Flew into Vegas as our home base, but did go to the Hoover Dam and then to the Grand Canyon for a day. Got up for a sunrise hike into the Canyon...South Kaibab trail down to Cedar Ridge. Gorgeous! We were done hiking by 8 am! then used more of the day to explore out to hermit's Next before heading back to Vegas. We did play some blackjack at the Bellagio (think Ocean's 11) and took a helicopter tour over the strip at night. It was hot! but fun! DH and DS are considering a longer hike to the bottom of the canyon at some point in the future...

Tuesday - trainer day
Wednesday - short run at lunch (hadn't run in over a week!)
Today - trainer day as Fred hit the area

Oh and did REV3 New England Sprint the day before we left for vacation...not my best, but good enough for 3rd in my AG...I'll take it. :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
great work and play Zo!

I am watching it pour buckets of rain and hail outside. I've turned up the ep thinking it would be a good help to loosen up but I won't be free for another hour and I don't think I have the motivation.
Had a 1 hour online session wiht my trainer this am. My quads were so shot i could barely hold the various basic stances but I sure am learning a lot about how I move and how I don't.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts