Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a post started yesterday...then work distracted me and then I left to do errands! I remembered while in my car that I hadn't actually posted. lol

Yesterday - usual dog walk in the am and then run at lunch, which almost turned into another walk. Ankle started barking within 2 minutes of starting the run. No rhyme or reason. so first 1/3 of a mile or so was spent trying to get it to calm down and allow me to run. I stuck close to home, and did manage 2.5 miles.

Today - early am dog walk...full body "strength" workout and then ~50 min on the trainer w/Rouvy. :)

First dose last night. Arm sore like a tetanus shot, but nothing else. Geo stay hydrated and keep moving your arm - does help!

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Yay the first dose, Zoj! Hope you are feeling no side effects!

SB - how are you doing with the allergic reactions? Hope they have started fading away...

My usual 3000yd in another crowded pool. The trick is not to stop; just keeping swimming to secure your space. :). I was on the phone beyond the time needed to leave home. But I was determined to go because my meeting schedule tomorrow interrupts tomorrow’s pool time and my day started 6am today - I deserve a long lunch break!!!

Rain after work stopped me from going for a run. Instead 40min of strength exercises and some yoga.

Both DD and DS got their first vaccine in their respective state they live/work in. Pretty happy about that :).

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Hi All I went to jackson tuesday for other doc appts but the allergic reaction got strogn enough that i got an emergency visit with my pcp yet we still couldnt' figure anything out.

I have been working on my greenhouse dome, ready for the plastic skin if it gets here but not working out as I just feel too worn out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts