Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
usual dog walk this am...where our local fox ran out of the woods in front of us, being chased by another dog! The fox is beautiful and has been seen in the neighborhood over the past month or so. Apparently she has two pups, but haven't seen those. 45 min on the trainer and full body workout. Body is cranky. Considering taking tomorrow off - or doing yoga or just walking...

Yesterday was gorgeous sunny low 60s kind of day and today it is in the low 40s, windy and raining. WE could get up to 6 inches of snow tonight/into tomorrow. Welcome to New England.

heading out later to get a massage (finally)! Found someone local and we will focus on my neck and upper traps. :)

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Zoj - 6” snow?!?!!! Wow. Hope not. What a temp drop!! Hey are you still doing push-ups? Except the week I was in Utah, I have been doing 20 push-ups.

2-mile lunch walk - it was cold. Then 5.5miles run. Slow start with some walk breaks but felt better as I went.

Yeah we had snow in the morning. But quickly disappeared.
DD still can’t open her mouth fully because just 1 area (out of 4) isn’t doing well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts