Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang!
up early to get my eyes measured, so back to wearing my contacts again! yeah!

45 min on the trainer at lunch...

Yo - fingers crossed that the test(s) show something!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Still slacking myself. Trying to get myself enthused to get up early in the AM, but not there yet. I guess that after this weekend, I won't have much choice in the matter. Part of it is not having a regular routine pre-half, so not in a cycling frame of mind (beside the long Bagelry rides, really haven't been out on the bike much for a few months). Really need to re-adjust my attitude toward working out, otherwise I'm going to be super-blobbing next spring).

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Zoj - so you haven’t been wearing contacts for a while? I have a triple focal contacts, supposedly, but you can’t get perfect vision with them and need compromise…. I have to tilt my chin up to read small letters (like cellphone) and that’s tiring.

Geo - we got to help you get in the working out mood..! It gets harder the longer you are off the workout wagon. You got to keep up with your DD when she comes back for long holidays so you better go back to running!

2-mile walk during lunch. Then 1:05 on my Journeyman after work. Man, it was cold, feels like 35F. Time to bring out moose mitt though I’m not sure they fit on the journeyman handle bars. Then massage. Ahhhh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts