Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dropped the ball yesterday, I see.

got in a 3.2 mile run yesterday - felt pretty decent for most of it.

Today was usual dog walk, weight workout and Rouvy ride at lunch...little over 30 min of riding. I need to do these more I guess....I think I might need to do the power test again on TR to set my values again. although it is only 20 minutes, it sux...but think it needs to be done. blech.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Zoj - I just don’t have the fire in me to do the threshold test... just too hard.... Good luck!

SB - I got to look into the brand that offers try before buy program. Boy seats are not cheap, >$100 easily....

3000yds swim. I need to confirm but this may be the last open water time this season here. Noooohhhhhh. I have no interest in getting back to Lifetime Fitness yet especially an Open Water season just around the corner.... will see if anybody is ready to hit a lake soon....
After work was 5.2 miles. Totally blah...
Then got busy packing for the Fargo Sub-48 bikepacking trip. Weather looks better than the last year except 30mph gusty wind part.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Yo-yes saddles are not cheap and the leathers really aren't' but they last a long long time (except for the selle anatomica the process of making them easy to break in also seems ot make them easy to break). That's why I was soo mad about the accident that happened to my rivet.

I hope you get more open water in. Ours is still frozen
For this day/Thursday we finished the triangles on the Dome skin and a 30 minute EP swim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts