Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang!

Yes! Elton was GREAT and still puts on a phenomenal show. Gillette is a place in and of itself. SO many people - it took us about 1.5 hours to get on the road (including walking out from the show) and then about an hour home. Finally fell into bed around 1:30 am.

Run at lunch...about 3 miles - stoopid humidity came back, but we are supposed to get T-storms later.

SB - that is really cool!

Yo - ice (def) and ibu?

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Glad you had fun Zoj! (and yeah - getting out of Gillette is a nightmare, from the few games I've been to). Saw Elton once in the mid-80's (Hartford Civic Center)... amazing the stamina that these old rockers have to keep playing.

Didn't ride in (T-storm possibility) - although by the looks of things, I could have ... we had a storm about 3, but has been clear since then. Did think to take the bike in to ride at lunch though, so 21+ miles at a moderate pace (hi 17s). Got her done...

geo

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Nice! I would love to watch his show (too late..)!

When the weather is unpredictable, getting a ride in when we can is a winner!!

About 3hrs drive total today visiting two customers. So no lunch workout. And I was totally unmotivated by the time I came home, so workout of choice in that kind day - ride around my cushy Pony to get some outdoor time - 1.5hrs of returning books to the library and meandering around some dirt road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts