Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo - I agree 100% about what we can (and should) take credit for. :D

3 miles at lunch...played around a bit with the run interval time so pace was down considerably.

Got a call back from the Doc...have my appointments for my injections in my right knee...starts next week! :puke:

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Zoj - is it an arthritis that bothers your knee? Sorry that you have to go through that....

3000yd during lunch. I’m in a good groove 🙂. Little issue with left smolder.
After work, 30min spinning and 30min of strength and stretching workouts. Yay me!

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
40 minutes doing the machines in the pain cave. 30 mins on elliptical for variety, and only 10 on the Nordic Track - sweatin' to the 80's.

Put it an order for a new TV (got to do something with all the money we're not spending), so may get the old one down to the pain cave. Should add a whole 'nother level to Zwift (woot!). Also - cheapskate that I am, not a new TV (refurbished 2017 model which got good ratings at the time) - but should be better and bigger than our current one. I figure for $275 if it craps the bed in a couple of years, won't feel too bad about it.

Now I just have to figure out how to move the 150 lb behemoth that I am currently using! (and what I should do with it). Have to love the last of the TV CRT dinosaurs...

Geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts