Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
longish walk this am with the pup (~2 miles) and then picked what I thought was going to be a 45 minute trainer workout, but ended up being an hour. whoops. And got in an "ageless strength" workout...

Sun finally came out, so nice spring day out there!

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
DD got in yesterday evening - so picked her up at the local-ish airport (Manchester ... much nicer than driving into Boston!).

Got to spend quality dog walking time with her today - and went on an afternoon 4 mile run, which I'm sure I'll regret tomorrow! Managed an 8:15 pace - and was not puffing quite as much as her, so I'll take that as a win :) Of course, she will be the one laughing tomorrow as I hobble up and down stairs. DD appreciated not having to wear a mask outside. She was also inquiring whether we'd mind her staying for a month because of the upcoming cicada invasion ... apparently it's meant to be a whopper this 17th year...

Tomorrow is new wheel day for the bicycle ... so that's exciting. Might have the occasion to drag it out before too long.

Yo - Looks like a great spot to pitch the tent!

Hopefully they figure out your situation soon, SB...

geo

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I got a call late today asking me to come to the other county tomorrow so they can vaccinate a bunch of us torublesome types at once. So that's sorted out except i had to scramble to rearrange my day (and I'll be over night there). If all goes well I'll get some time in Teton NP if not I will be right at he doc's office & hospital so all will be well.

TOdya I had a complicated day of a blood draw that was difficult and much walking and not much else!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts