Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be sitting in the airport waiting for my flight and not on the couch watching a movie. :( DS is on his way though. He'll have fun I am sure. And DD told me she had planned for us to get our nails done while down there, phooey...

Yo - keep testing. It wasn't until the 3rd day of testing that I tested positive. you just never know. Hopefully not.

Feeling much better today, but not 100% by any means. Appetite is still way off, and the medication leaves a really weird/gross taste in your mouth, but it beats coughing like a lunatic. Apple juice and tea have been my friend.

SB - canned salsa?? Do tell!! I have a bunch of tomatoes that I could use...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Zoj- I used this recipe more or less, I used serrano chilis because I had them and like them and I used double the onion Best Salsa Recipe for Canning (simplyrecipes.com) I have to use a 30 minute boiling water bath because of altitude. We ate the first jar before processing. I am using slicing tomatoes because that's what I grew so they are very "juicy" which I like also!

Yo-I hope COVID misses you. I worry because my initial illness in Feb 2020 gave me a multi-month cough and hten the vaccine the multi month hives which now recur at the drop of a hat. I'm afraid of hives and other things if I get it again, but I can't hide forever!

Its a grey stormy day so all I did was my @ 1 hr strength workout lots of kettle bells. I may need an intermediate size and a 20lb dumbbell from the "pre black Friday" sales. I am still searching for a shelving unit to hold all those weights...I am just now working on organizing and editing the office/workout room which has been in bins since I moved here!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Zoj - well, take advantage of this downtime… and binge watching!! Were you going to office everyday in person before getting COVID? How is the arm/elbow thing?

SB - way to getin 3k+ in the EP!!! How do you keep entertained - just continuous swim or some interval or place waterproof tv screen on the wall!!!?!!! Somebody should invent that!

busy day with a few meetings including one in person. And now I’m on a trainer and just spinning. And reading and Che king social medias. 1-hr. Then some strength exercises.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Bummer, Zoj. Hope DS/DD have a good time for you! Speaking of kids, my DS and his GF are off to the UK at the end of the week to visit DD and have a vacation of their own. Got to admit, jealous - even though I was just there! Hope they keep healthy beforehand.

More Zwifting (these are going to be pretty repetitive workouts!).16 miles today - trying to complete a "tour". Does walking the dog count as vworkout ariety?

geo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts