Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today is typically a ride day, but come lunch time, I wasn't feeling like getting the trainer set up. Had rain this am, and roads still wet, so didn't want to go outside either. Took it as a sign to take a day off from riding. Did a 30 minute weight/core workout instead. First time doing weights since <gasp> MAY! time to get back into I think.

So pup is laying on her bed near me...chewing on her nails! what?? never saw a dog do that!

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
Me, too, I need to start regular weights session, Zoj!
Good on you Geo to head downstairs for elliptical..that is not going to happen to me anytime soon.

No walk, due to a visit to Farmers Market and to Costco (as DD heading to Milwaukee and swinging by to staying with DS in Chicago I needed to put together some care package for DS) then 5miles run after work. You know, I just kept on dreaming some day out of blue I could start running well again.... so far it hasn't happened at all. Legs feel like somebody else's legs and breathing gets labored quickly. Maybe simply I am out of running shape or not running enough/aging is what this is all about. I just keep dreamin, and running I guess.

Today is our 26th year anniversary!! I can't believe I stuck with him for this long lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts