Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo - take it easy and don't try to plow thru the shingles shot(s)...they really through me for a loop for a couple of days and any workout you do while feeling like crap won't make it go away any faster. I mentioned how I felt after both shingles shot to my Doc, and she confirmed that those vaccines are doozies, but WAY better than getting shingles. Sorry your shoulder is not getting better. Maybe lay off the swimming?

Another, but longer, dog walk this am, and then PT for my elbow this afternoon. Not too much for me to do just yet other than flexion and extension work. I can get on the trainer, but have to be careful of loading it too much, so those sessions will be short (when I end up getting back on, lol)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
SB - “For now” may be a long time lol
Sounds like the snow sports season has started in earnest for you.

Zoj - working out is almost an addiction as you know :). DD had a cold last week and now I have a sign of getting cold. Will see if I can kick off this before getting a strong hold of me. DH, in Chicago again this week, also reported some signs of cold

1-mile walk during lunch (phone call got in my way). And after work was a fun riding with GIRLBIKERS on a trail at night backwards. This is the way to enjoy a totally familiar trail in a totally different way. Super slow, didn’t want to get hurt on slippery leaves and tons of roots. Yep skipped the “expert section” (there are some sharp downhills, which I can’t even imagine pushing bike up if rode it backwards)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts