<p>I read this in an email today.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Might be hokey, but I'm taking some serious comfort from this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What's making a difference in your outlook for today?</p>

·
Premium Member
8,806 Posts
<p>The prospect of beer.  It's Stampede and I'm off to a "lunch" offered by one of the 3 letter IT vendors.</p>

·
Registered
12,188 Posts
<p>who said Beer?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>mmmmmm.......Beer.</p>

·
Premium Member
8,806 Posts
<p>Beer was good.  Crowded events not so good.  I spotted an opening when I saw clouds building to the west and I left to get back here.  Sky turned green, hail started when I set foot in the building.  Good timing.</p>

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
<p><strong style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:bottom;font-weight:bold;">“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” - Chinese Proverb</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:bottom;font-weight:bold;">"Obstacles are there to prevent you from getting to the other side" - Randy Pausch</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>"<strong style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:bottom;font-weight:bold;">Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals" - Sydney Smith</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong style="font-style:inherit;font-weight:bold;margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:bottom;"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight:normal;line-height:16px;font-size:13px;">"<strong style="font-style:inherit;font-weight:bold;margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:bottom;">When the going gets tough, the tough get going"</strong></span> - Billy Ocean</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.