Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Turkey Day all!

Well - turned into a Thanksgiving bust for me (inlaws became phobic about catching something ... can't blame them, although I'm sure they'd have been fine). Still - kind of a bummer. Did have a video call with both kids - so that was nice. So - a quiet night watching the Pats, and eating appetizers that were meant to be part of the T-giving feast...

Anyone watching the World Cup? Caught a bit of the Brazil game ... the second goal was pretty spectacular ...

Ended up getting on Zwift for 20 miles to complete the Makuri Islands tour, and took a short walk with the dog. Think he's got something going on with his leg, as he won't hop up on the couch or anything .... sounds like another opportunity to keep the vets in business. Sigh...

Enjoy your stitch freeness, Zoj!

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
Sorry for the last minute cancellation of the get together, Geo. Glad to hear you got connected with the kiddos …. And sorry to hear your concerning voice on the doggie’s leg. Is your doggie still a young pup, no?
7.15miles run-walk with DH. Explored some subdivisions we never knew existed lol. It was kinda fun.
Then cooking madness all day long, as one of the BIL’a didn’t get to our house until 6pm-ish, we ended up pushing the dinner all the way to the evening. So spent all day in the kitchen, feeding, cleaning, getting ready for the big dinner for 18 people. And cleaning afterwards. I guess it’s just once a year so I can and will deal with what comes with this whole thing….

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I thought it would be an easy t-day but as more people invited themselves I ended up doing a lot of cooking but also got out for a nice little 4 mile hike in the snow! checked out the beaver dam in the lower basin which was frozen over and got huffed at by a big moose in the willows. I will send a message or conversation or whatever about a meet-up
Zoj I had to look up farmer's carry, I do a 1 armed version with the other arm "marching"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts