Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or not...but I did go for a dog walk this morning...a little over a mile. AND was able to finally take a shower. Almost feel human again.

Yo - so sorry for your loss {{{hugs}}}

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yo sorry for your loss :(( darn there's been too many losses lately.

Well I finished my interrupted strength workout. Its been snowing on and off but still not enough to ski!!
Says my brain time for EP workout says my body well various parts are sore from wrestling the new freezer and I still ahve work to do. Perhaps i'll defer that til tomorrow and try to fininsh getting the casters on the freezer is SO is game, it weighs over 150 lbs so its other strength workout I suppose!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Good to hear you got a shower!

Hope You are all squared away with a new freezer, which I bet is a super important thing for you two who could get stuck there for weeks or even months!!!

Took some ready-to-east meals to Mark’s window today. She invited me in and we sat and talked about it. She appears to be holding up ok but I’m sure she is in still shock and not sinking in yet. The trail he died on was the trail I was riding yesterday guessing he was riding… based on what sh told me I went there again …. I still don’t get it, why /where/how?! I guess wondering would not bring him back.. In the evening DH and I took a dirt road to a brewery where Mark and we did ride last year to enjoy a cold beer. So not real that he is gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts