Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geo - dog walking better count!! That's all I am getting in lately!

SB - thanks for the recipe, I will try it this weekend.

Binge watching - I finished up The Good Fight, Handmaid's Tale, Boba Fett, Westworld (1st season), a season of Master Chef and have started Andor...

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Walking with or without a doggie counts for sure as a walkout!!!

Zoj - how is the recovery going? So what’s the protocol these days..? Getting negative test results two days in a row or something clears you for back to the outside world?

2-mile walk and 5.5miles run. Pretty good run. My Garmin is sucky…. The battery doesn’t last longer than like 2 days worth of workout. Wth.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Not much for me on Friday a short cold walk of 2 miles. I had an allergic reaction to..the polysorbate 80 in the refill of an rx, the original didn't have it so I didn't know so I have major abdominal swelling. Ah well all courtesy of my reaction to my long ago vaccine.

So Yo I got an option with the EP to have a very crappy app and mother board. The app lets you enter in on your mobile device, a workout of "speed" and time. So I can very slowly enter (you ahve to use virtual sliders you can't enter numbers) various items such as 10 minutes at 1:50 (minutes per 100 meters all virtual so just pick what feels right) then 30 second at 3:00 which is the rest then whatever is next. It only runs on old versions of android and ipad so I have my very old phone in a waterproof case showing me the section I am in and controlling it. that now needs to be recharged after an hour so I will soon ahve to figure out another solution. Its another issue wiht ongoing support and quality of EPs that this app is never updated. So that's the good and bad. I also use Aftershokz headset for music it works well but you have to download mp3s form the computer. So while i'm swollen I am entering new workouts on the old phone and downloading new music on the headset.
Its been my experience that trying to train through this swelling makes it worse although last time I also had an infection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts