Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

TGIF - Feb 26 workouts

290 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  regiolanthe 
#1 ·
Welp, a 9 am chiropractor appointment = no workout today. between getting there, the wait, getting home...always blows up my morning, so that a lunch time workout isn't feasible. oh well. skiing this weekend.

heard from contractor and he won't have his machine back until Tuesday, so next weekend is the new date. fingers crossed.

Yo - you have time but start thinking...I definitely see the end of the tunnel and the light is getting brighter every day lol. My plan is to go down to 4 days, then 3 days over the last couple of years and then retire at 63 (maybe sooner). SO! T-7 years and counting! :)

#2 ·
Zoj - I don’t think it is possible to do that kind of gradual cutting.... some kind of part time job with no serious responsibilities with health care... lol. If that is possible.

1.5hrs hiking on snow-covered Mtb trail with A&C. Surprised how much snow was left on the trail. Totally not rideable tho...

#3 ·
Ugh. I suppose I'll be working to max out SS (56 now) - not sure. I'd like to retire @ 65 though. 10 years of enjoying a leisurely life with decent fitness doesn't sound like too much to hope for. Such an American POV. If we were in Europe with 2 months vacation and decent health care, I'm sure we wouldn't be feeling this dilemma as we'd have been able to enjoy more of life already!

Forgot to post yesterday ... Did the first of the three events. Finished solidly mid-pack in my category (B) - but happy to hold off a group that was 15-20 seconds behind for the last few miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.