Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or lack thereof....had a chiropractor appointment mid-morning and then a BUNCH of errands...so that meant not back to the house until 1 or so. Heading up to the condo tonight, so lost my workout time. All good though.

25 pushups and a short COLD walk with the pup this am.

Geo - we upgraded our TV a couple of years ago and we are considering yet another one...lol...just another size increase I think...at least that is what my son is lobbying for.

yeah, arthritis in my knee and some under the knee cap swelling. Started around April of last year, off and on...pretty much relegated to the bike...but will get worse if I do a lot of squats or lunges and then it is bothersome going up and down stairs. It really isn't bad now, but figured get the injections done NOW before the weather turns nicer and can ride outside.

BUT

I

HATE

NEEDLES

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Zoj - the needle for that kind of injection must be big.....! Sorry, just close your eyes, deep breath, and done! Have FUN skiing!

TV - I am sure ours is pretty old and dinosaur-ish.... It serves the purposes, so we are good. What we are upgrading is the high speed internet service from AT&T. Apparently we are paying way more than what a faster service would cost. WTH. DH worked on some deal. Hopefully that improves wireless connection that sometimes slows for our cell phones.

5.5miles run during a sunny lunch time. Now I don't feel like doing anything other than just chill and read Obama book (very slow progress.... I don't start reading until like 10:30pm and I won't last long....) though DH wants to go for nighttime XC skiing. Since my 10-hr-a-week goal is likely to be met with a weekend coming up, I have no motivation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts