Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang!
SB - that sux and way worse than what I experienced. the letter was from the NP and I am sure a "form" letter, but still, I am going to reply to my actual doc that it wasn't ok to do so.

Looking like a day off for me. Was going to go to the pool, but had DD needed to talk, so that took precedence. Glad to be there for her.

Game #6 of the ALCS tonight - hoping the Sox can pull one out of their respective hats!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Managed a non-enthusiastic 40 minutes on the Nordic Track after work. TGIF indeed! Seems like it's been a long week. Last of the nice weather by the looks of things ... High 30's next week at night. Brrr....

Tomorrow's Bagelry ride will be a long, hilly one (3500' climbing). Going to the movies for a matinee after (will feel strange - it's been since pre-Covid days the last one I went to at the theater). Still James Bond deserves the big screen!

Great weekend all, and Go Sox...

geo

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Sorry, Zoj and other Sox fans…. Here to the next year! And go Guardians!!!

Geo - I misspoke… definitely not a pop music but rather what they call “folk music” from 80’s… like singer song writer with a guitar kinda song. I played guitar good enough to sing and play during lunch time at jr high school days…

2-mile walk and 6.5 mile run. Long sleeve and long pants kinda a day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts