Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Over the past few weeks hubby got in 2 x 16 miles and 2 x 20+ miles and now it's taper time ... we went to the big city to get him some trail running shoes (which I tried to talk him into in May when I got mine) but they didn't have any to our liking in 14s    ... so we'll check out one more place and then maybe have them special ordered if not in stock ...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I also talked him into picking out his first ever 'racing outfit' as my way of congratulating the milestone of doing 20+ miles - I've treated myself to a new running outfit at milestones in the past and thought he'd appreciate it ... and he did ... he looks speedy in his new gear!   even though he wouldn't go for the split-side running shorts, LOL   ;-)</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>we're planning on a nice 16+ miler with friends up in CVNP tomorrow morning and then it's very easy does it till our 8 hour ... I set the hotel today and am very excited for the next couple weeks to hurry up and get over!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>hubby has also agreed to pace me the last 15+ miles at Oilcreek 100k in October  *woohoo*   ... so he has to stay on top of his game and keep running long and hard after the Howl  ...</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.