Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.. here's the deal. I think I've worked out something that will satisfy what we both would like to do. But to do it, I need a moderator for your group.<br><br>
So - IF you're committed to staying in our community (your community), and would like to work with me - please decide amongst yourselves who would be your moderator. Once you decide - have that person PM me to discuss.<br><br>
And the REASON we use PM for this type of stuff is it makes it easier to accomplish things quicker and without distraction.. It's not a 'secret' negotiation - and not intended to hide anything - it just makes it easier..<br><br>
So.. if this will work for you - please pick a moderator and have them contact me.<br><br><br>
thanks<br><br>
rich

·
Registered
6,485 Posts
It looks like so far the three names that have been throw in the hat for this job are Hally (currently a moderator and very good at it too by the way), Millbot (another great poster who would do well at this job. And me. Anyone else interested in moderating that would like their name considered? And what happened to Duckgeek? I thought he was our moderator? Is he sick of us already?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Duckgeek signed up for the 30's group and I kinda left him over all three until the new clubs have established themselves. You guys appear to be ready.<br><br>
As soon as you 'elect'.. just drop me a pm<br><br><br>
Thanks<br><br>
rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts