Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hey east coasters.  I did my last long 8 mile trianing swim in rough conditions on Monday, now its about to be taper time.  I'll be in MA for a fun attempt at a little swim at the very end of the month, in the middle of the week of course but I'd love to meet-up!  I'll be stayign in Falmouth MA for most of the trip but may be in Waltham Sept 25th.</p>

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
<p>I should be around then!  What's your "little swim"?  Or, is it super-secret?</p>

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
<p>we may be around, depending on exactly when.</p>

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<p>the actual swim is the 29th, its super secret but finishes @ Falmouth MA.  I'll be arriving in MA the previosu weeknd, will buy m tix on firday then confirm.  topodope-I swapped my running shoes for more swimsuits in 04 (not that I didn't swim a lto previously) but I now can swim further than I could previously run.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<p>I will be in Waltham next weekend then headed to the cape for the swim on wednesday (weather permitting) if everyone wants to PM me with email or phone or just plan a get together here, lets do it!</p>

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
<p>Dang!  Forgot about this until today.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best wishes for success on your super secret swim, Swimmerbee!</p>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.