Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning everyone.  Looks like I will be starting out this morning.  Today is my wifes birthday.  The kids and I gave her money.  She likes the gift, but then again who doesn't like money.  Norunning for me today.  Just rest and church.  Have a great morning everyone.</p>

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
<p><strong>Kevin</strong>, Looks like I will be mirroring you today from Tennessee.  Rest and Church.  I think <strong>Chances</strong> should join in on the church part after that concert he took part in last night ;)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Legs feel great today.  Really looking forward to starting another 6 week 5K training schedule tomorrow.  3 more 5ks this go around.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck out there today</p>

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
<p>Morning guys, I'm off for a run soon enough. I need to stumble around and try to loosen up a bit though. Sore from 4 or 5 hours of volleyball and soccer yesterday in a hot, hot sun.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Safe travels home John.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Glad you had an enjoyable Tool concert Rob, I imagine it was quite crazy and high energy. Perhaps another easy day of running or (gasp), even a day off! might help you get a little pop in your step again.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Enjoy the rest of the weekend while it's here folks. Have a great day!</p>

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
<p>Enjoy the rest <strong>Kevin</strong> and <strong>BBS</strong>.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope you have (had) a good run, <strong>Alex</strong>.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I ran 12+ miles early this morning. Great weather ... a little humid but nothing to complain about.</p>

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
<p>Morning...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Rob - I expect a full report of your concert activities.</p>
<p>BBS & Kevin - Good resting and Churching</p>
<p>Jill - Nice start to the day.</p>
<p>Alex - Cross training eh?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I did 30 min of walk/run.  Probably shouldn't have but...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great Sunday.</p>

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
<p>Good morning, folks, and greetings from Sea-Tac Airport, AKA "The Zoo."  Don't think I've ever been in a security line that long. </p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Dan</strong> -- Just for you.  Last night's concert was incredible.  TOOL isn't for everyone, but their following is a devoted one.  Their set-opening performance of "Third Eye" is etched in my mind forever.  Great seats -- they may as well have been playing in my backyard.  A well-behaved crowd, as well. </p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Kevin</strong> -- Happy birthday to Mrs. Kevin.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>BBS</strong> -- Rest up.  And church?  Moi?  ;)</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Alex</strong> -- See above.  A day off?  Funny.  Have a great run. </p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Jill</strong> -- Way to go!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Got in six hilly easy miles in the wooded areas around my brother's place this morning.  May sneak in a second later.  </p>

·
Registered
9,689 Posts
<p>Flyby again...  Son1 and I raced this morning--sprint for him, Oly for me.  Son1 had jsut returned from his bike tour on Thursday and hadn't done any running or swimming since the race the day before he left.  Ironically, he managed to PR and snagged 3rd AG.  I had a decent race.  Rebuilding from bad coaching early this season.  Happy with the race, although I was hopign to go sub-3hr and finished in... 3:11.  Oh well, we race again in 3weeks.</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.