Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Does anyone have any suggestions about an armband I can use for my phone. It's an HTC Inspire and it's similar in size to the Droid X. It is slightly bigger than the iPhone4. I have searched and found a couple of options online but they are more universal instead of specificaly for my phone. I guess what i'm trying to find out is what phones do some of you have and what do you use for it when you run? If you have anykind of specs like size of phone you use and any pros and cons that would be great. I use the runkeeper app on my phone so I like to have it with me to keep track of my runs. Thanks for any input.</p>

·
Registered
2 Posts
<p>I looked forever for an armband for my wife's Evo 4G and I found one, finally.  It's called the Sporteer by a company called PDO in Arizona.  I picked one up for my wife's smartphone and one for my iPhone 4 (they are two different models of armband).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The quality is excellent, and the strap is not too large for my wife.  Most straps are huge.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Here's the website:  <a href="http://www.pdostore.com" target="_blank">www.pdostore.com</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've seen them on Amazon, too.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck!</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts