Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have seen a lot of pretty spectacular HW set-ups on the last couple of rides, but didn't end up taking a Halloween light tour ...

Commuting day today (rode in 11 slow, and will be going the 20 home tonight for 30+ on the day).

geo

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Happy Halloween!

I’m ready to have trick or treating kids but small ones started early like 6pm and I was still riding a trainer…. And missed some I guess. Anyway 50miles trainer ride anc 10min strengthen exercises

I guess I didn’t check in, gosh so busy with stuff and days are gone so quickly
Friday night - we have a group ride to a spectacular haunted house (you might have seen photos on FB), unfreakin believable collections and displays of spooky stuff

Sat - 1.5hrs on a new loop 4 of the Proud Lake Rec Mtb trail, guided by the builder Bill. Awesome trail!
Sunday - just 2-miles walk. And worked on yard (so many maple trees in our yard) and garage cleanup /reorganization. Took many hours and happy with the outcome!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yo I spent Monday on the yard too.. spreading seed and fertilizer and trimming down the main slope wiht a string trimmer til my arms wouldn't' hold it any more. I also did a strength workout first.
No trick or treater's here but I did harvest 6 pumpkins from the dome! I gave 2 to neighbors and told them it was trick or treat..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts