Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20yrs since that day. We don’t have anybody who were directly impacted by the tragedies. For those who do, the recent exit/end of the war must have been causing lots of mixed feelings.

Rode a single track in a state park about 40min away with a GF, which neither of us had ridden for a year or more. What a fun trail we were reminded. Almost 2-hr of fun. I stopped frequently to make sure my HR didn’t go too high while she was having some allergy issues.

Now time for a live theater - the first time since last March!!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
What show, Yo?

Yesterday I ended up riding with the Bagelry crew down to Amesbury, MA and back. Nice ride. FB wood stacking. Today - no exercise but did stack more wood for several hours. SB - feel your wood stacking pain! Air show at the nearby airbase, so interrupted by occasional fighter noise.

Geo.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wood stacking is a serious workout.

We saw “Fancy”, a world premiere, yeah the well known song written by Bobbie Gentry. This musical was really well put together by the writers who used this song as a starting point for a fictional country singer character to reach for her dreams. Mixing familiar country songs like “Before He Cheats”, “I hope you dance” “I can’t make you love me” into this character’s life. I have heard these songs before but never paid attention to the lyrics but in the context of this story these songs were just so well fit and sung by with pain and heartbreaking emotions by actors. We LOVED it. I may become a country music fan lol.

Oh, workout. I swam 3000yds in a lake. Beautiful day though water was choppy. Some started wearing a wetsuit. Me, not yet for a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts