Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>wow, me first?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Up at pre-dawn 30 to get to the fish bowl for 1200yds including 5x100 @ 1:28/ea and then 5x50 @ :42/ea. Ouchie. Done.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now get the family together and get on an airplane to NJ to visit relatives for the weekend!</p>

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Have a fun trip, Ron. You got some nice weather waiting on you in the east. which I'm about to take advantage of as soon as Matt gets back from his bike ride. He dripped a chain but was able to rig it somehow back to working. I'm sitting by the phone in case that fails and he needs a pick up. So for me? It's a little windy out and since I'm training for a HM not a tri, will probably run today and bike tomorrow in calmer winds. Can't wait to get outside no matter what - it's a gorgeous day!! Happy long weekend everyone! (dumb question, but is Labor Day a US only holiday?)

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<p>Good morning, TEAM LIT!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>RonBon: Have a great trip, and hey, the daily bread threads on the weekends are ALWAYS started late. The rare exception has it starting before noon/11 AM. Really. We're all busy doing things.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Me...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>21.5 mile long run with two others in exactly 3:00 hours early this extremely humid morning. Not even 10 minutes after finishing, the front finally pushed through to noticeably lower humidity levels. No biggie though. Sweat is good.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Great day, Tri-peeps!</p>

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
<p>35 minutes of strength training followed by a 35 min run. Felt great!</p>
<p>Now off to the inlaws for a family gathering of fun, wine drinking, card playing, and competitive croquet.</p>
<p>Happy weekend!</p>

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
<p>I decided to run tomorrow instead of today, and rode with the group in its place.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY!!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Off to battle traffic for some errands and lunch, then to do some crafty things in the garage until a bit later.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>:)<br><br>
 </p>

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
<p>Happy weekend everyone!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>6m run with the Little Otters in the jogger. Left a little too late so it was a little toasty, but still a good run. Let the kiddos out after I was done and let them run home with me - they love that. :) Looking forward to a nice, low-key weekend.</p>

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
<p>6.2 mile run. Thought about doing it on the TM so I could watch some college football, but then I took a look at the start list/ what I'm up against next weekend at Pumpkinman and decided to take things outside.</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.