Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Running Moms and Dads, weekend stuff

689 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Sisu 
<p>Hey everyone!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul - congrats to your dd and I'm glad that the weather was good for you.  </p>
<p>Ron - so exciting that Fer will be there for the whole summer and that the girls will there soon, too!  :)</p>
<p>Staci - congrats to your Dad!  That is just great!  I'm glad to hear that your toe is feeling better and I hope you are back to running soon.  Hydration is always my challenge and I think I finally figured out how to make myself drink enough.  Last year at Boston when I ended up in the med tent I decided I never wanted to do that again!</p>
<p>Andi - hope all of the games went well this weekend.  Next weekend is the marathon, right?  Are you getting excited?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We spent the weekend in NY and yesterday at the West Point graduation.  Our nephew graduated and it was quite an honor to be there to see it all.  At the end of the ceremony the cadets toss their hats and kids are allowed to pick them up.  Two of my kids got hats and they are very excited about that - ds has been wearing his since he got it.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got a 10.5mi run before we left on Friday morning and it was really tough and I'm not sure why I was so tired.  I am not sure about my 25k trail race next weekend - should be interesting to say the least!</p>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.